- Make sure your callers are aware of what’s new and different about your business during the holidays….specials, gift cards, extended hours, seasonal products, catering, event space.
- Include how you can help callers navigate the holidays with unique gift suggestions, seasonal menu or meal planning ideas, delivery options or time saving conveniences.
- Simply add feel-good holiday wishes and invite callers to stop by, especially if your business offers seasonal products or services.
- Don’t forget to thank your customers for their loyalty throughout the year and express your desire to continue serving their needs in the New Year.
- Switch to holiday music on your existing message to put your callers in a receptive state of mind.
It won’t take long to get your holiday message up and running. We’ll be waiting for your call!