Unlike gifts from Santa, On Hold holiday messages usually can’t be delivered overnight. And, like most businesses, the holidays are a busy time for on hold message writers, producers and voice talent. Starting early will also ensure the talent are in their brightest and merriest voices.
Here’s how you can quickly get your holiday on hold message up and running.
- Start at least two weeks ahead of when you want your message completed. Ask us to send your most recent script to update…or tell us what you would like to include in a brand new script.
- Review the script as soon as you receive it and email back your changes or call us and we will take the updates over the phone.
- Be aware of any words that might be pronunciation issues and let us know how to pronounce them correctly. You can call our pronunciation mailbox at 516-823-3400, ext. 10.
- Choose a voice and music using the link provided in the email with your script. We have a wide range of non-denominational and Christmas music to choose from.
- Proofread the final script carefully to be sure everything is correct. Let us know as soon as possible that your script is approved so we can move forward quickly.
We know how crucial it is to get your holiday message out in a timely fashion and we will do everything we can to accommodate you this holiday season.